Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Your body never lies.

Have you ever known when something was good and right for you because you could just feel it, literally all through your being?  Or what about the opposite?  Everything feels icky and hard and it takes so much effort to do and think about anything; much like that candy bar commercial when they dive into the pool of caramel.

I had an experience recently where I felt the latter, in fact it was so heavy and ugly; my energies were so low, I actually attracted several other incidents that  kept me there for a few days.   I feel I am on my up again and I am excited to get back in the groove.  

There's a saying that I learned from a good friend: "The mind will tell you lots of stories however the body will neve lie."  

I hope to perfect this gift more so I can find greater peace in my journey and work through "the stuff" quicker and as I do I can share it with others.

Namasté

No comments:

Post a Comment