Today while at the grocery I noticed someone in the ice cream isle that looked very familiar. I kept looking her way trying to figure it out and then it hit me, she and her husband were at my house recently helping me with my Kirby and shared an air purifier with me. I was going to say hello as I walked back to my cart and closer to her as she turned her cart around the corner. No big deal, I had already been in the store for an hour or so and had stopped to visit with a few other people.
Shortly after I arrived home she and her husband pulled up the driveway. Groceries were still on the counter so we visited while I put the cold items away. I was especially concerned about the sherbet I bought for Family Home Evening. I couldn't find it so I figured my husband took care of it however he said there wasn't any in the trunk when he emptied it. I planned to check my receipt when I was done.
We talked about the air purifier and a little about the water distillers they sell. I am very interested in that right now too since I need to replace the cylinders on my current water filter. I told myself the next time I see my friend, which would be at church tomorrow, I would ask her how she likes hers. I figured the money I would spend on new cylinders could be applied the new unit.
While visiting I had 3 text messages. I heard my daughter's name for all 3 of them so I thought I'd better check it the 3rd time. She let me know that her friend from Safeway, the one the bagged my groceries, texted her that I left some food behind. Funny thing is that my daughter is in Idaho at school and the other texts were not from her. Needless to say me and my guests got a good laugh out of it so we ended the conversation and I headed back to the store and who should walk in right behind me but my friend with whom I declared I would talk with at church! "I love it when a plan comes together", especially when the Universe takes over. It turns out even better then I expect.
If you don't think The Universe and God are aware of all your thoughts and desires, pay attention to how things work out in your favor and if it seems that you are only receiving what you really don't want than it's time to re-evaluate your thoughts because He will honor them ever time.
May you find peace in your journey.
Namasté
No comments:
Post a Comment