Well I am being prompted to read Napolean Hill's book , "Think and Grow Rich". I read it a few years ago as a part of a Bob Proctor program. It included a series of cd's and conference calls every week with a small group of readers. While cleaning out a corner in my bedroom, I came across the book and cd's. I felt impressed to keep it out however I felt I didn't have the time right now to read it and listen to the cd's again, so away it went.
As I was speaking with a friend today about energy, spirit, our religious beliefs and how they're all connected he mentioned this book and asked me if I'd read it. I had to interrupt him and tell him how interesting that he should mention that very book and my recent experience with it. At that point I knew immediately why I felt impressed to ask him a question rather than going to class even tough I really wanted to go to class.
So God, what do you have in store for me?
I know I felt I needed to do the whole program again and that's why I put the items away. Thank you for showing me otherwise. I ask you to be with me as I read this book again, that the Holy Ghost will help me understand what you want me to and that I will allow myself to be open to the understanding that is in store for me. I am excited that you are so aware of my needs and bring me what I need to have greater peace in my journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment