If I hope to create my life the way I want it to be then its better to focus on what I feel is the better stuff and let the other go by the way side. My journal entry for the day consisted of all the things I am grateful for today and yesterday.
Two things stood out the most.
The first one was my favorite from yesterday. My husband swept the shop floor, cleaned the lint caked ceiling fan and organized a few things in our print and embroidery shop while working on an embroidery job. I have been visualizing him doing such things rather than watching tv while the embroidery machine does its job. How cool to see that thought manifest itself.
The second was my favorite event of today. This too was something my husband did. He called me and asked me if I was getting any Juice Plus+ stuff done. He knows how important it is to me and how much I want to bless people's lives. I know he sees how happy it makes me and I am so grateful for the support he gives me in every adventure I've chosen to pursue even if he doesn't completely understand it all the time.
I have done a lot of complaining the last few years about where I am in life, my career and my family and I am so grateful to have someone that still loves and adores me despite all my crap; trust me I have a lot of it and I have made it very difficult to have a peaceful journey.
Thanks God for making me more conscious of the love and support that is and always has been all around me.
Namasté
No comments:
Post a Comment