I have a home business that I've worked off and on for over 9 years. About a year ago I chose to dedicate myself to not only being successful, making it to the top and supporting my family with the income, I also hope to help as many people as I can with the message I have to share.
I have a goal to achieve every month and I am so confident that I will reach that goal that I set up my "team" for success sometimes before myself. It's so funny to me that I am just as excited to see them succeed as I am to achieve my goal and earn a bonus. I used to stress if I didn't achieve a goal, I'd lose a customer or my commissions didn't increase according to my efforts. Now it just is. I understand what a gentleman in my business means when he says, "This is a course in personal development cleverly disguised as a business."
In church we talk about the importance of following the example of our Savior and being in the service of our fellow man; that when we do our concerns will not seem so big and will be taken care of. How grateful I am for this understanding and that I am applying it to my career path. Sometimes we think of service to others as those who are needy or less fortunate than us. Not so. I believe when we share all our gifts and talents in all areas of our lives we are in the service of our fellow man, the Universe will deliver to us all that we need and our ability to give will increase. This is truth that I can feel to the core of my being and truth always brings peace in my journey.
Namasté
No comments:
Post a Comment