I made one post about time wasting games on Facebook and I found myself getting off 40 minutes later. An unexpected friend came to my house and we spent over and hour visiting with each other; the hour I was going to use to run errands and make another connection prior to my two appointments. The errands were taken care of in the afternoon and I found out from another impromptu connection that everything worked out the way it needed to because one of my planned stops for the am may have found me in the middle of some sort of business confrontation and the police.
It's funny how things work out and keep you where you need to be or from where you don't need to be. All my connections today will have some sort of positive effect in my life and my businesses and most of them were definitely unplanned. I am so glad I remembered to turn my day over to God when I prayed this morning.
In the moment, my daily journey seem more stressful than peaceful until I look back and see the bigger picture.
Namasté
No comments:
Post a Comment