Okay I am so not a computer techie nor do I have a desire to be. I thought I would be smart and upgrade my Trend Micro version for this year. I've spent several hours now trying to load it to my computer. It is kicking my butt!!!! Well I will take accountability and admit I am letting it kick my butt! It's still doesn't make it any funner and PMS doesn't help either. I don't know about other women but I tend to cry and that just makes me feel even dumber.
I am currently chatting with Ralph who is very helpful and pleasant. He was assisting me earlier and I hit reboot and of course lost him. I contribute this to talking with my mother on the phone at the same time. I had 3 or 4 windows open that I was going back and forth to making sure I had all the right links and making all the connections. Without even thinking about it I did what the screen told me to do. Okay so I don't do so well multi-tasking with PMS either. I will make a note of that.
I got on a second chat and he didn't help. Trying to hold back the tears I desperately tried finding the chat room again. It was gone, where the heck did I find that thing and why I am giving this so much power? I'm feeling the sore throat and itchy ears coming on, that happens when I get really stressed and then it sometimes turns into a cold. Great this whole thing was about preventing a virus!
So brilliant a little voice reminds me to look in my history. Where is it? I don't see it, no that's not the right one! Then the voice again, look at the time. Ahhh, there it is. I got on and thank you Universe for bringing Ralph back to me. I am now taking his advice and believe it will work. In order to go any further I must close all windows and say adieu.
Although I don't know the outcome of what I am about to do, I do feel more at peace and will say a little pray before I move any further.
Namasté
No comments:
Post a Comment