Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012

Well 2012 has arrived and how grateful I am to welcome in the new year; even more so than 2011.  For many of us 2010 was a year of struggle and confusion; a year to learn what we do not want.  I personally was in a great funk most of the time and when 2011 rolled around I did realize what I did not want and was ready to start asking and acting upon what I do want.  I set my goals for 2011 and committed to allowing myself to be guided by Spirit and inspiration.  I asked for the people and situations that would lead me to the success and understanding I was asking for.  It took some time to make a shift in my mental and emotional state however one day at a time I witnessed my ideas beginning to materialize and thoroughly enjoyed "playing with The Universe" as people and situations were placed in my path to help me succeed and the more I recognized "the coincidences" the more often they would occur.  I learned much about myself; weaknesses and strengths and how to use them to become greater.  As I begin this new year in a much better place than I was 365 days ago I look forward to all the gifts and blessings that are in store for me as I choose to continue to allow my life to be guided by my Heavenly Father and the inspiration He gives me.  May I be able to share this with as many as He sees fit for me to do.  
Peace be the journey.
Namasté

No comments:

Post a Comment