Every day God testifies to me that He and all his angels are conspiring in my behave.
I planned a presentation for my business today at a local restaurant. There is an awesome dining room with a big screen, all the electronics and leather sofas. My goal is to have one a month there during the lunch hour and I was so excited to get these meetings going.
I invited over 15 people since the time I set up the meeting and made all my reminder calls yesterday and his morning, mostly voice mails however I had a few commitments. I arrived early, set-up my displays and ordered lunch. I got the DVD in the player, the DVD player set-up to play and then I relaxed and enjoyed my salad.
Two of my team members showed up and even though they had invited many people it sounded like none of them were able to attend. When it came to start I had one guest. She was very excited already and really wants to join me in business so I am very grateful she came.
There was a group of ladies in the other half of the room having a birthday party so there was a lot of chatter. When it came time to start I did my regular introduction and preceded to start the video. Nothing happened. When it did happen, it was not where we wanted to start. I tried a different DVD, again nothing happened. I made my way into the kitchen and the owner was eventually able to help me.
We started the video 30 minutes late. A second guest and current customer arrived about this time to hear more about the advances in the research. She stayed for the video and ended up visiting most of the time with one of my team members about the science. She is now taking all that new information to a friend that may become one of my customers. I am so grateful she got what she came for even if it wasn't from me. My other guest had to leave as soon as the video was over and we will connect on what she wants to do.
There were two other women eating lunch in the same room that I and one of my team members shared information with. They have her phone number and she will stay in touch with them.
The ladies at the birthday party were members of my church so I gave some of them some information before we all left and answered some questions. I also invited them to the presentation at my house next week and will give them a reminder call for sure.
I am so grateful for the no shows. It definitely was not what I had visualized however I would've been so stressed and discouraged with a "full house" and all the disorder. Their absence made me more determined to talk to more people today. As I ran my errands I handed out five business cards and directions for my website.
I am at peace knowing that God delivered to me all the people that were/are ready to hear the message of health that I have to share. I am excited to check back with all the "unexpected" contacts and feel that as things move forward I will be a vessel to help them have greater health and well-being in their journey.
Namasté
No comments:
Post a Comment